CLICK THE BANNER ABOVE OR CALL TODAY: 800-864-7963
Hi, Russell here, and I’d like to review some of the pros and cons of working from home as an insurance sales agent.
Selling insurance from home is one of the elusive goals of most agents, the problem is most health agents don’t have the right opportunity to fulfill this dream. While costs like gas continue to climb, more and more agents are seeking out work-from-home opportunities in the insurance world. Our free dental lead program is the answer most agents are looking for with several key benefits.
Benefits Of Selling Insurance From Home
- Work from home - that’s right, work in your pajamas if you want, there’s no need to leave the house!
- Set your own hours - We suggest making customer calls from 9am Eastern to as late as 11pm Eastern, Monday through Saturday. That gives you 84 hours per week in which you can work the phones!
- No travel or marketing expenses - No more spending your hard earned commissions on gas, toll roads or unwanted wear and tear on your car!
- Interviewed, Warm exclusive leads - With lead costs skyrocketing, our leads are extremely well priced and will always be…we want your repeat business.
- Non Captive Agent - We sell leads to captive and non-captive agents. We also work with many call centers who require high volume leads.
- Flexibility Of Schedule - Work only when you want. Have only 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours at night? Great! Need 3 days off this week? Great! Work when you want, for as long as you want.
- Paperless Environment - Almost all dental applications are submitted online, so there is no faxing, mailing or paperwork required (may vary by carrier).
Learn More About Our High Contact Dental Leads - CLICK HERE!
- You must have an internet connection
- You must have a phone line that makes 3-way calls (most cell phones do not have the ability)
- You must be self-starter and be motivated to get on the phones by yourself
- Most carriers require E&O Insurance
- Distractions at home (Kids, spouse, pets, Facebook, emails etc).
Working from home is a blessing and finding the right opportunity can be golden. We started this agency with the vision that ancillary products are the wave of the next 20 years, as they are rarely affected by politics or the health insurance environment. Dental insurance is an increasingly popular product as newer generations come of age with the educational background and knowledge that dental health is vital to one’s overall health.
When considering selling insurance from home, please take a look at our dental leads for sale and you’ll be surprised at just how easy it is to finally say “I work from home!”